Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DMX Sentenced to Hard Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal
Administrator
Lethal

Number of posts : 76

DMX Sentenced to Hard Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMX Sentenced to Hard Time   DMX Sentenced to Hard Time I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 am

Now hes right back in
Back to top Go down
https://illestofthesick.forumotion.com
Maniac
I can't rap
Maniac

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: DMX Sentenced to Hard Time   DMX Sentenced to Hard Time I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:56 am

he was just in jail for getting caught buying weed and cocaine
Back to top Go down
Lethal
Administrator
Lethal

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: DMX Sentenced to Hard Time   DMX Sentenced to Hard Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Another chapter in the rocky road of rapper DMX’s life has come to a close. After a string of arrest, the Dark Man was sentenced Friday to 90 days in an Arizona jail.

The sentence was handed down as a result of a myriad of convictions including theft, drug-possession and cruelty to animals.

Despite the three month sentence, X, known to the government as Earl Simmons has been sitting in the Maricopa County jail since his early December arrest in Miami for failing to appear in a Phoenix court.

Maricopa County Superior Court Commissioner Phemonia Miller told the platinum selling emcee that she was sentencing Earl Simmons, not the star the Hip Hop community grew to love.

"I don't know DMX. Mr. Simmons, it's time you do something different," she told Simmons, who is also reportedly suffering from gout. "What you have been doing is not working.
Back to top Go down
https://illestofthesick.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DMX Sentenced to Hard Time   DMX Sentenced to Hard Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMX Sentenced to Hard Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lobby :: Discussion-
Jump to: