Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maniac
I can't rap
Maniac

Number of posts : 44

50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss   50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:52 pm

DONT THAT MOTHERFUCKER NOW HE ONLY WON ONE RAP BEEF AND THATS CAUSE HE SNITCHED AND NOW HES GOIN AT RICK ROOS
Back to top Go down
Lethal
Administrator
Lethal

Number of posts : 76

50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss   50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:23 pm

With Saigon and Joe Budden exchanging lyrical shots, it's a week of Hip Hop drama as 50 Cent has released a diss aimed at Rick Ross.

Titled "Officer Ricky (Go Head, Try Me)," the song is a response to Ross' "Mafia Music," on which the Miami rapper rhymed, "I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent/ Burn the house down/You gotta buy another/ Don't forget the gas can, jealous, stupid muthafucker."

50's quick response starts with him chanting "Officer Ricky" numerous times. "I put a razor through your face/I put a nine on my waist," raps Fif, who earlier in 2008 warned Ross not to remain too close to Fat Joe due to his beef with 50.

50 even took time to take a swipe at Lil Wayne at the end, saying that Ross is "an appetizer. Where you at, Wayne?" The Queens rapper continued to egg Wayne on. "You awfully quiet. You called Em out...You got to pass me to get to him."
Back to top Go down
https://illestofthesick.forumotion.com

50 Cent Releases Rick Ross Diss
Page 1 of 1